VMHA Travel Permit Application

Vermilion & District Minor Hockey Association

Travel Permit Application


Travel Permits are required when a team from Vermilion Minor Hockey travels outside our Zone (Zone 2) to play an exhibition game (including tournaments or practices).  You do NOT require a Travel Permit if it is a League game that is outside the zone.


A Travel Permit Application must be submitted to the VP of Business ASAP or a minimum of 5 days prior to traveling.  Vermilion Minor Hockey must have sufficient time to submit the request to Hockey Alberta and receive the permit in return.  The Travel Permit must be carried with the traveling team at all times.


The Travel Permit number and team official phone numbers must be clearly indicated on the game sheets.

Please complete the following on-line Travel Permit Application and it will be submitted to the VP of Business.

Upcoming Events

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

Get Started

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

Get Started

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

Get Started

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

Get Started